ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION FILINGS
- Documents shall be transmitted to the court by e-mail in PDF format unless it is a Proposed Order which shall be submitted in WORD format.
- The following documents may NOT be filed by E-mail transmission:
- Any pleading or document necessary to commence a proceeding.
- Any document filed by e-mail that requires a fee at the time of filing unless the filer has on deposit sufficient funds for the payment of costs.
(To check the balance on a case, go to Case Record Search , enter the case number or name. The balance will be found under the “Financial” tab and is shown in the “Balance” column for “Money on Deposit with Court”.)
- Any proceedings deemed confidential.
- Electronic Cover Page: All filings by e-mail shall be accompanied by the Court Approved Electronic Cover Page  that includes:
- Date of transmission.
- Name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number of the sender.
- Case number and caption of the case in which the document is to be filed.
- Title of the document(s) to be filed.
- Number of pages being transmitted.
- E-Mail: The e-mail address in which to file electronically is: eFiling@summitohioprobate.com  This e-mail address is available twenty-four hours per day seven days per week. All e-mail filings shall state the Case Number and Case Caption in the subject line. Each email transmission may only include one (1) case. All exhibits or attachments to any motions shall be filed with the original document.
- Please review Local Rule 57.5  for complete Electronic Filing Details.
- Questions regarding eFiling may be directed to the above e-mail address.