Summit County Probate Court was open throughout the shutdowns of Covid. Learn here how services for the public and those in need were maintained and the work of the court went on safely throughout this challenging year. Adoptions, marriage licenses, guardianships, mediations and estates continued.
- Probate staff assisted with Covid relief.
- Thousands of cards by our community were delivered to seniors isolated during this difficult time.
- Our partnership with Summit Metro Parks allowed for in person outdoor weddings with some restrictions again this year.
- Adoptions continued some on zoom and some in person.
- Art collaborations accelerated with Curated Courthouse.
- The Senior Summit, though cancelled in 2020 was set to happen virtually in May 2021 free to all.
This and much more in the 2021 State of the Court .